Sunday 18 November 2012

Horny Nihonjin - Part 1

He has been very busy with work. The mundaneness of his working lifestyle has caused him to lose mood in masturbating. His balls are full with 10 days worth of cum juice, aching to be milked dry...

|Friday, 3pm|

"You have to hold till Saturday," I instructed.

"Seriously?! I've never cum for many days. If you touch me, I can cum instantly!" he pleaded.

"If you jerk off before meeting me, I won't meet you."

"But.. I'll cum instantly if I don't get to cum before session. I'm just afraid I'd cum very fast..."

"Maybe I should fuck your hole if you are so horny."

"Nice! Sure will make me cum even faster. When guys fuck me, I cum very fast..."

"Well, I will make you go crazy when I fuck you, all the way till you shoot hands free."

"Wow! I'll cum when your cock touch my hole. I can cum super fast when I get fuck. Is it alright if I stroke a bit? As long as I don't cum before the session, ok right?"

"Cannot! Your cock belongs to me. No direct contact from immediately effect. You may only use pillow to rub your crotch to relieve or hump against the wall for comfort.

|10 mins later|

"Now I'm rubbing my cock against the tile wall in my company's toilet! Whenever I think about being tied up by you makes me super horny. Now there's precum leaking out."

"I shall fuck you again and again till you cum dry."

"Please.. I want to be tied up very much. Fuck me and then you cum all over my head, face and body. And pee on my face and body too."

|1 hour later|

"Came back to toilet again, Sir! Cannot focus on work. Had to come to toilet to wipe my precum."

"I will make your juicy balls burst tomorrow."

|Saturday, 10am|

"Morning sir! I could not sleep well last night. Woke up many times. My body feels very hot and I feel super horny. It was HARD for me to keep my hands away from my dick. Now even though I'm not hard, precum is leaking. Really cannot get you out of my mind. Can't wait to meet you later."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a tease-a good one, however, since even I as just one of your readers is hard as a rock. If you intend to eventually give him that 'first taste', it may be a good idea to throw him a bone to assure him you're not just playing a game-horny guys like the one in your story will probably worship your cock forever, as long as they have reason to. But if they get the impression you are just having a little fun, they'll probably eventually give up the chase.